Master Any Skill in 30 Days with Claude AI – Free Prompts

Master Any Skill in 30 Days

Replace $20,000 courses with these powerful Claude AI prompts. Free. Practical. Results-driven.

Claude 3.5 / 4 Ready Beginner-Friendly Project-Based

10 Clickable AI Teaching Tools

1
30-Day Skill Master Plan

Complete roadmap with daily tasks, milestones, projects, and progress tracking.

Act as my personal expert coach for learning [SKILL] in 30 days.
My current level is [BEGINNER / INTERMEDIATE / ADVANCED].
My goal is [SPECIFIC OUTCOME].
I can study [X MINUTES/HOURS] per day.
I prefer learning through [videos / reading / projects...]

Create a complete 30-day learning roadmap...
2
Personal AI Tutor

Interactive tutor that asks questions and teaches step-by-step.

You are now my personal tutor for [SKILL].
Teach me like I am a motivated beginner...
Start by asking me 5 questions to understand my level...
3
Teach Me Like I’m 12

Simplest explanations with analogies and memory tricks.

Teach me [TOPIC OR SKILL] like I am 12 years old.
Avoid jargon. Use simple language, examples, analogies...
4
Daily Lesson Generator

Get a fresh, focused lesson every single day.

I am learning [SKILL] in 30 days.
Today is Day [DAY NUMBER].
Create today’s lesson for me...
5
Practice Drill Generator

10 leveled exercises with scoring and feedback.

I want to practice [SKILL OR TOPIC].
Create 10 practice exercises for me...
Make them increase in difficulty...
6
Skill Feedback Coach

Paste your work and get expert-level feedback.

Act as a strict but helpful coach for [SKILL].
I will send you my work...
Give me feedback in this format:
7
Project-Based Learning Plan

Learn by building real projects from day 1.

I want to learn [SKILL] by building real projects...
Create a 30-day project-based learning plan with:
• Days 1–7 small project
• Days 8–14 medium project
• Days 15–21 advanced project
• Days 22–30 portfolio project
8
Explain My Mistakes

Deep analysis of your errors with corrections and practice.

I made mistakes in this work: [PASTE WORK]
Identify each mistake.
Explain why it is wrong.
Show the correct version...
9
Interview / Exam Trainer

Simulate real interviews and exams with detailed feedback.

Ask me 15 questions about this skill...
Include beginner, scenario, and advanced questions.
Ask one at a time and give instant feedback.
10
Turn Me Into a Pro

Long-term mastery plan + skill tree.

Act as a world-class mentor in [SKILL].
Create a 30-day + 90-day growth plan...
Also create a “skill tree” showing progression order.

How to Use These Prompts

  1. Copy any prompt above
  2. Paste into Claude (claude.ai)
  3. Replace placeholders in [BRACKETS] with your info
  4. Start learning consistently

Consistency beats expensive courses. Start today.

Created as a teaching resource • Inspired by Dua Fatima's viral thread

Share this blog post with anyone who wants to learn faster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neuroscience-Backed Wealth Building

Why the Perfect Valentine's Gift Isn't One Scent—It's Two

🍠 From Japan with Love: 5 Healthy Desserts a Japanese Nutritionist Eats to Satisfy Sugar Cravings