I Tested the Viral Claude + Google Maps $14K Method
Here's the Halal & Compliant Version That Actually Works
The video with 2M+ views says Claude + Higgsfield = $14k/month. I broke it down, fixed the illegal part, and made it work for Iraq & MENA.
1. What The Viral Video Actually Does
The workflow is clever:
- Step 1: Connects Claude to Higgsfield via MCP (Model Context Protocol). Go to higgsfield.ai/mcp > Copy Connector > Claude > Settings > Connectors > Add custom connector.
- Step 2: Goes to Google Maps, searches "bakeries Orange County" and finds French's Bakery - a business with NO website.
- Step 3: Copies all Maps data (name, hours, reviews, photos) and pastes into Claude.
- Step 4: Claude + Higgsfield generates a fully animated bakery website in seconds.
- Step 5: Claims you can sell this for $500/day.
2. The 3 Big Problems With The Viral Method
Automated scraping of Google Maps violates Google ToS. Your IP will be banned and clients can sue. The video skips this.
$500 x 28 = $14k assumes 100% close rate. Real agency close rate is 5-10%. You need to contact 20 businesses to sell 1.
Making the website is 10% of work. Selling it is 90%. The video says "comment for workflow" just to get engagement.
3. The Fixed, Halal & Compliant Method (My Version for Iraq & MENA)
Here is how I would do it correctly:
STEP 1: Use The Official API (Not Scraping)
Go to Google Cloud Console > Enable Places API > It's free for $200/month credit (about 10,000 searches). This is 100% legal and gives you better data than scraping.
Search: bakeries in Hillah, Babil OR bakeries in Karbala
Filter: has no website + rating > 4.0
STEP 2: The Exact Claude Prompt I Use
After you connect Higgsfield MCP to Claude Desktop, use this prompt:
STEP 3: The Outreach That Actually Sells (Arabic + English)
Don't send the website link directly (goes to spam). Send this message:
English Version:
Hi [Name], I was looking for bakeries in [City] on Google Maps and loved your reviews, especially "[quote one review]". I noticed you don't have a website that shows your menu - I made a free demo for you in 10 mins: [Loom video link]. If you like it, I can connect your domain and make it live for 150,000 IQD including WhatsApp orders. No obligation - just thought you deserve more customers. - Ali
Arabic Version for Babil:
السلام عليكم [الاسم]، شفت المخبز مالكم على خرائط جوجل وتقييماتكم ممتازة. لاحظت ما عندكم موقع يعرض منتجاتكم، سويتلكم نموذج مجاني بدقائق: [رابط فيديو]. اذا عجبكم اكدر اربطه بدومين وافعله الكم بـ 150 الف دينار مع زر طلب واتساب مباشر. بدون اي التزام.
4. Realistic Earnings Calculator
$800-$1500 is still AMAZING for a side hustle in Iraq - and it's honest.
5. How to Use This Article for YOUR Blog
If you are reading this on Success by Ali Kadhim, here is your action plan for today:
- Install Claude Desktop + Higgsfield MCP (link: higgsfield.ai/mcp)
- Pick ONE niche in Hillah: Bakeries, Barbershops, or Car Washes
- Find 10 businesses with NO website on Maps
- Generate 3 demo sites using my prompt above
- Record a 30-sec Loom video for each and send the WhatsApp template
Want My Full Higgsfield + Claude Workflow?
I created a free Notion template with all prompts, API setup video, and outreach scripts in Arabic & English.
Download Free Workflow (Google Drive)Labels: Automation, AI Tools, Small Business, Claude AI, Make Money Online
SEO Details for Blogger:
Title: I Tested the Viral Claude + Google Maps $14K Method: The Real Way That Works in 2026
Search Description: The viral Facebook reel claims Claude + Higgsfield + Google Maps scraping = $14k/month. I tested it. Here's the legal, halal version using Places API, exact prompts, and outreach templates for Iraq & MENA.
Labels: Automation, AI Tools, Small Business, Claude AI, Higgsfield AI, Make Money Online, Google Maps
Permalink: claude-google-maps-higgsfield-mcp-halal-method-2026.html
Comments